Has anyone “been” where I am right now?
- The home office remains a work in progress.
- The fabric I selected recently has not yet miraculously sewn itself into drapes.
- I’ve started the arduous task of scraping the layers and layers of paint from the staircase.
- More than one sample board is in progress.
- I am days away from tackling a room I am looking forward to decorating.
But…what I really want to do is attempt an upholstered headboard for my own bedroom. The blank wall behind my bed is crying for something pretty, and I want to fix it, and fix it now! It’s not that I’m short on ideas…
|Via Caitlin Creer Interiors|
|Via Amanda Nisbet Design|
|Via Massucco Warner|
|Via Me Oh My|
|Via Three Men and a Lady|